6.17.2010

I'm Going Private!


Well, as much as it totally stinks..I'm going private!
I love getting to know new people and having people come to me telling me that because of my advice or experiences, they have changed their lives around.
But..I almost think that if people truly WANT to look at my blog..they're willing to type their e-mail in to sign into it. So...I would love for you guys (yes, even my family) to leave me their blogger e-mail addresses. I will send you an invite and you can accept it and be able to read my blog. There are many reasons why I am deciding to do this, mostly because of all the viruses and weird random languages people are writing on my blog.
Thank you, I LOVE YOU ALL!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, girl! I'd love to be able to read your blog once you go private. If you have your account set up to notify you by email of comments, my email address should show up in that email. If not,you can email me at fabulousbutevil@gmail.com and I'll send you my real email address! Just don't wanna put it on here cuz I already get enough spam! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! Thanks for letting me know, I had the wrong one linked! :) My email is missmeghan244@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I want to read your blog! lisasking@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. send one to me too! :) kindsayling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't forget me.
    krista-manning at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dont forget me too.....
    Kohnie19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete