10.26.2010

Day 2


The meaning behind my blog name:

I love the movie Pay it forward.
It's one of my all-time favorites.

I'd have to tell you to go back to one of the very first posts I had
on why I wanted to name my blog "Pay it forward."

The title of my blog is "Pay it Forward." I was inspired to "Pay it Forward" from somebody recently. I think that if you do one deed, the person will most likely be inspired from your deed and perform a good deed for somebody else, making it a chain.

If we serve other people, and do things for other people, it makes us a more humble person. It makes us look at our life from different eyes, and change the bad in our lives.

Pay it Forward.

What bad could come from it?
Instead of being lazy, selfish, or thinking all about yourself, just get up and do something good for somebody today.
You'd be surprised how much you change if you do one small thing each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment