12.06.2011

am i completely ludicrous
for actually feeling a bit blue
now that the semester is over?

this is my last week with my roomies.

one semester sure wasn't enough.

it makes me cry.
truly.

[i don't think i have ever laughed as hard
as each one of them makes me laugh...]


it's curative, really.

i love these girl's
like my sisters.

i am also a bit sad about
ending one of my classes.

religious studies.

every week,
we study of a new popular religion.

from buddhism to sikhism,

that class has transformed my world
like you wouldn't believe.

it has undoubtedly strengthened my testimony of the gospel
and has allowed me to feel the spirit
in a mind-blowing type of way.

it is very fascinating to me.

if has discretely proved anything to me..

it would be that my religion is one a
mazing one.
it changes lives,
&& allows one to feel complete
with no missing pieces whatsoever.


click here to learn more about what i
believe && know to be true.



i'll leave you with a thought of atheism...
something i really don't like to think about & don't understand..




♥ xoxo.



3 comments:

  1. That is really really awesome! I want to take that class...
    I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience... I have been a bit nervous that the class would try and attack my faith.
    And I agree- atheism really doesn't make any logical sense.
    It gives you nothing to live for.
    This cracked me up today... my friend pinned it:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/137570963586981036/
    I hope I got a laugh. :)
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck. I love that Atheism sign! I thought about stealing it and posting it on my facebook wall, but that would cause drama. But I love this. And you.

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will remember you.... dudududu
    Will you remember me...

    ReplyDelete