12.17.2011

you know what's better than a weekend filled with studying for finals?

finals week finally being over.


my best friend laura
came to visit this weekend.


we went bowling with trevor && my room mate,

&& had some bonding time talking..
and lots of needed laughing time.

we stayed up til 3 && then she left to go to work @ good ol' bath and body works this morning.

what is so splendid..
are those chats.

her testimony && strength helps me more than words can explain,

&& little things she says:

catch me off guard && allow me to strengthen my testimony!
sometimes i don't think she realizes how strong she is.



i haven't seen her since summer,
my very best friend.

it was some much needed bonding time.

i took this lame picture a year ago,
and i can't get myself to delete it.


love you, laur.

♥ xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I know how that is- my boyfriend and my best friend live far away. It's hard- but it is worth it all when I get to see them. :)
    Love,
    Ky

    ReplyDelete