12.26.2011


my holiday experience favorite(s)
happens to be quite random.



i am obsessed with my sorel's trev bought me
for Christmas.

and when i say obsessed...
i mean obsessed
.


there's no better feeling than getting
Christmas cards from your best friends
residing far far away...

i love my missionaries.


take a looker at
what my parents gave trevor and i...


iPad 2. 32 gb. and wonderful.
i ain't boasting,
i just love it.
a lot.


veggie straws.

go to sams club or costco,
and buy some.
within the next 2.5 days.
they might just change your life.



and last but not least...
really and truly remembering
what Christmas is all about.


"To catch the real meaning of the 'Spirit of Christmas,'
we need only drop the last syllable,
and it becomes the 'Spirit of Christ.'"

-Thomas S. Monson







No comments:

Post a Comment