2.02.2012

this week,
three people
have asked where thankful thursday's went.

therefore..

i will be starting them up again.

after all,
i have so much to be thankful for.
why shouldn't I explicitly state my blessings?

today, i am thankful for school.

say whaa?

yeah.
i have been constantly thinking about my
lil' african siblings in Kenya
who don't have the opportunity to attend schooling.

and if they do..
they are very very lucky.

i am so thankful for schooling.
and so privileged to be an aggie.


i took it for granted for thirteen years,

but not anymore.
i am done complaining about school.
only boasting & working hard.

I am tremendously blessed.

2 comments:

  1. love this post. for sure a great thing to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome idea! You're such a great person! I'm glad you are marrying my brother and into my family!

    ReplyDelete