2.03.2012

have you ever felt like you
are taking one step forward
and two steps back?

today was a beastly day.

i had some very crude things said to me this morning..
i drove to school,
cried my eyes out in the parking lot,
and sarcastically thought about running my car into a building.

i soon realized i couldn't go to school looking like gene simmons.
so i drove to trevor's,
cried on his shoulder,
and he helped me get rid of all the negativity.

when i finally felt decent enough to go to school,
i found out i got a bad grade on my bio test.
the very class i had to re-take.
the very class i studied for hours on.

i kept thinking i wasn't good enough.

per contra,
i knew it was the adversary trying to get me down.


i found myself resisting to let the advesary win,
and i changed my outlook.

god granted me another day
to live.
breathe.
succeed.
and be better.

why would i even take that for granted for one second?

No comments:

Post a Comment