3.14.2010

[Next Chapter?]

I'm very lucky to be in the position I am in my life right now. But sometimes it's way hard to realize it!! Friends...have always been a big impact on my life. especially right now. Because before I leave off to college I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with my good friends. It's kinda good though--because as my good friend [Dallas] has also found out.."as senior year comes by, i'm starting to realize who my true friends are."
My friends have changed SO MUCH!! I'm sure it's for the better. Sometimes it's way hard to be friends with someone you love very much and see them slowly go down-hill. Today I really tried to open up to my friend telling her I was worried about her--but she ignored it..because she knows it's true. I can't make my friends' decisions for them, which is a shame sometimes. ha-ha. But i've definitely learned that this new chapter of my life is meeting new friends, new home, new everything..
SCHOOL!
i'm freaking out a little. I tell people I am ready! Watching some of the sophomores at my school really depresses me. I ALWAYS think, "I swear I wasn't that annoying..I swear I wasn't that psycho and dramatic.." hhaha me and shelby always think we weren't, but I'm sure we were to some extent. Now..it's time to move. Leave my family. Leave my friends. Leave everything. I really am going to miss my parents. When Rachel was gone for a year and a half, our family really did get a lot closer. Not because she was gone (ha) but because we realized what was most important. Now that Rachel is finally home, life is good! But I will be leaving. Some laugh and say, "You will BE FINE!! You will love life up there, and you will make new friends instantly!" that's easy to say, but for me? not very easy to do! i'm a shy girl! i don't know--i think it's just super super hard for me sometimes! We'll see how it goes, i GUESS!

2 comments:

  1. i'm excited for you. it will be one of the most fun times of your life, you'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you will be fine....you will love life up here....you will make friends instantly."
    Oh sorry, but SERIOUSLY. I'm here, what else really matters?
    I.LOVE.YOU.
    It will be a blast, but i know it is hard. You're growing up and sometimes that can be scary! But, just embrace it, run with it, you will LOVE IT!
    think about how much your mom is freaking out! You are her baby! Sad.

    ReplyDelete