5.01.2010

Blog Nominations! (:

I got a sweet blog nomination from Lauren! She is so freaking cute! Moreover, I didn't look at this blog nomination as just a nomination (: I saw it as "friendship."

Here are the rules to be followed:
*Give this award to 5-10 sweet and friendly bloggers,
*make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you,
*put the award on your blog, and
*let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment!

I don't blog surf very often, but I am getting better at it, I promise! This is why I only made...
5 nominations!

I nominate:

Shelby


Lauren


Krista


Lindsay & Steven


Sid





2 comments:

  1. I also love Deron Williams!! and music and mountains! I am super excited for you to come up to Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you see ...i would repost this but i dont even know of 5 blogs out there hahaha! thank you though

    you really are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete