5.18.2010

"Music is what feelings sound like"

In my opinion,
"Music is there when words can't be expressed."
I think music has been a big part of me since I was born, and it will be with me forever.
I play the harp and the piano. I love to sing, but only to myself when I'm home alone! very funny, eh?
Me and my dad were watching this video he bought today and I just fell in love with this song. Some can't handle it. My sister walked out and exclaimed, "That is HIDEOUS!!" I love it though.
I love the Italian language, as well as the chorus in English.
It is my new favorite song! I don't know why but when I hear music that gives me the chills, I just want to share it with everyone! I know that I"m weird! But..enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. queso i had to listen to it quietly because the rents are sleeping but i love this song!! your so talented with music its crazy! i love listening to you play and you even make the original players of some songs look bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love andrea boccelli. i love to dance when i'm the only one home.....haha. remember that video of me dancing? i hope mom and dad never find that. it could possible be my most embarassing moment EVER!

    ReplyDelete