6.04.2010

Life

Well, life has been terribly busy! Pictures are coming, be patient!
I graduated!
It's crazy--I am a high school graduate. It's the craziest thing to me for some reason. I don't know WHY it's been so hard on me! I see Krista married with three kids..can't believe it. I see Rachel getting married here shortly. I can't believe that either. I can't believe anything lately. It's reminded me of the Kenny Chesney song called, "Don't Blink." Because really..things have been going so fast. ridiculous. In a way, it kind of makes me mad. Because I feel like I can't enjoy the beautiful things around me without them passing me by too quickly. But that's exactly what i've learned. Don't take for granted the things that around you. For Sid's birthday, I went on a hike with him. I cannot believe the scenery. It was SO BEAUTIFUL. Like 5 minutes up the road, a hike I have never been on. I enjoy each and every day now. Everyday when I drive home from work, I look at the mountains and am in awe.
I am so lucky to live pretty much on the mountain.
BEAUTIFUL. I am just overwhelmed with where the time has gone.
Pictures will be up shortly.
Be patient.
I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduation! Yup...life flies by....live each moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete